Our firm offers clients a broad range of services including audit, accounting, taxation, consultancy and business advisory, etc. In order to assist entrepreneurs to develop their business swiftly, our associated company provides full range of company secretarial services especially incorporation of local and overseas companies.
Whether your company is just starting up or is on the verge of expanding, our firm can provide all the services you need for your company's growth.
For statutory audits or special audits, our aim is to provide an impartial opinion and to make recommendations as to how internal operations and results may be improved.
- Auditing of annual accounts of companies and reporting in compliance with statutory and other relevant reporting requirements
- Evaluating accounting and operational systems of companies and providing advice on improvements for control systems thereon
- Providing advice to directors on their statutory obligations and responsibilities
- Providing special audits for mergers, acquisitions, liquidation and litigation purposes
- Providing annual audit for NGOs and spent audit for grants / subsidies from the government, etc.
- Providing audit for government fund
Accounting information is important to owners of the business, prospective buyers, bankers, prospective partners, investors. Without properly recorded accounting data a business may not assess its performance while the users may make wrong decisions.
- Designing accounting system and operation
- Recording accounting data using ledger book manually and/or using computerized accounting software
- Performing forensic accounting
- Performing cashier services
- Preparing regular monthly, quarterly and/or yearly financial reports, etc.
We provides full range of secretarial services on incorporation of companies, preparing and filing annual return, handling transfer of shares, change of directors and/or secretary, arranging meeting of directors or shareholders, etc.
- Incorporation of Hong Kong limited companies
- Incorporation of overseas companies such as British Virgin Islands (BVI), Canada, Cayman Islands ...etc
- Incorporation of China companies
The company secretary is regarded as the chief administrative officer of the company, with power to bind the company in matters dealing with administration. The company secretary is an officer of the company and therefore has the obligation to comply with all provisious under the Companies Ordinance
- Acting as company secretary
- Acting as nominee shareholders
- Providing registered office, correspondence address, personal secretarial services and meeting facilities for registered companies
- Providing office clerical services such as handling specially assigned telephone line, arranging meetings at our conference room, ...etc Preparing and filing statutory forms and documents to the Companies Registry
Our company offers a full range of business and personal taxation services which are designed to provide client-oriented solutions.
- Acting as clients' tax representatives and preparing all types of tax returns such as for profits tax, property tax, salaries tax and the employer's returns, ...etc
- Tax planning and advice on companies and also individuals to minimize tax liabilities legally on an overall perspective
- Tax planning on stamp duty
- Providing assistance in handling the Inland Revenue Department's inquiries, field audits, tax investigations and tax appeals, etc.
We have good working relationships with lawyers and arbitrators in different industries to provide a wide range of specific industrial skills. By combining these skills together with our expertise, every stage of the litigation / arbitration process can be run effectively.
- Gathering, preparing and analyzing financial data and information for litigation and arbitration purposes
- Providing expert witnesses testimony
- Performing forensic accounting
- Analyzing damages and loss of profits
- Performing economic and financial analysis, etc.
We always stay with our clients when they encounter problems which are out of their areas of knowledge with time constraint. Our expertise and experience can provide business advice on different aspects including financial management, information technology, etc.
- Providing systems planning, development, implementation and improvement
- Soliciting and recruitment of competent staff members for various levels
- Enhancing effectiveness of cost management
- Providing advice on different control systems including inventory, collection, payments
- Assisting in setting up and putting into effect of reorganization plans of companies
- Assisting in application for grants / subsidies from the Government, etc.
In order to have efficient and effective allocation of resources to core business functions, we provide different kinds of outsourcing services for our clients
- Acting as rental agents
- Handling employees' information and payroll services
- Provide training to accounting staff
- Setting up Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF) schemes with service providers
- Payroll and MPF management
- Applying working visas for foreigners
- Applying the Certificate of Resident Status with the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department;
- Information Technology